Four Alumni Associations Take Shape
Tau Kappa Epsilon is the Fraternity for Life, and there is no better example than the recent establishment of four new Alumni Associations.
The newly recognized groups include:
- Xi-Theta (University of West Georgia)
- Xi-Gamma (New York Institute of Technology)
- Beta-Theta (University of Missouri-Columbia)
- Pi-Eta (Texas A&M)
The addition of these four Alumni Associations brings the Fraternity’s association roster to 78—with more soon to be added.
Alumni Association have a variety of purposes and may be different based on the individual association’s preference. The main focus areas for an Alumni Association typically include the following:
- Host social events and network with members of the Fraternity
- Mentor a local collegiate chapter
- Establish scholarship opportunities
- Support philanthropic causes St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Locate and maintain alumni contact information
- Vote at Conclave
Registering or renewing an Alumni Association is a simple process that can be completed at aa.tke.org.
Register / Renew an Alumni Association Today!
About Alumni Associations
An Alumni Association is a group working together to foster the TKE spirit among alumni of many generations. An association is chartered either as a chapter-based or area-based Alumni Association. Alumni Associations plan social and philanthropic events just like a chapter, and many Alumni Associations award scholarships to collegiate members.