Appointed by the Prytanis to organize, manage, and share opportunities for the chapter membership to participate in Volunteer and Philanthropic Opportunities.
- Assisted by the Philanthropy Committee
- Some chapters will have a committee specifically for a signature annual philanthropy.
- Ensure chapter members are aware of their roles and expectations for chapter planned philanthropy events.
- Ensures chapter philanthropy donations and hours are recorded on the TKE Chapter Module at module.tke.org.
- Works with Crysophylos to ensure all philanthropy donations raised are sent in a timely manner, in the proper means.
- Informs members of Philanthropic opportunities available in the community to be involved and/or help other organizations.
Tau Kappa Epsilon’s official Philanthropy Partner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.