Announcing our Servicing Model for the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year
INDIANAPOLIS – The Offices of the Grand Chapter is proud to announce our servicing model for 2018-2019 fiscal year.
First, TKE would like to thank Tanner Shelton (Xi-Eta, Missouri Western State University) for his dedicated service. In his multiple roles as a member of the Fraternity staff, Tanner helped lead our return to Arkansas State University and worked as the Regional Director for Region 3 (Midwest).
As of May 29, the Offices of the Grand Chapter would like to welcome Shane McClure (Upsilon-Delta, Saginaw State) and Ethan Wells (Omicron-Sigma, IU-Southeast) to the TKE Professional Staff. Both men held multiple officer roles in their respective chapters and were both Charles R. Walgreen, Jr. TKE Leadership Academy graduates.
The full listing of our Regional Staff is as follows:
- Region 1 Director – Pete Dawson
- Region 1 Associate Regional Director – Shane McClure
- Region 2 Director – Santos Lara
- Region 2 Associate Regional Director – Ethan Wells
- Region 3 Senior Associate Regional Director – Zach Scott
- Region 3 Associate Regional Director – Chance Wheelan
- Region 4 Director – Todd Farmer
Finally, all Florida provinces (Gulf Coast, Apollo, and South Florida) have officially combined into the Apollo Province.